Presidential Suites in Downtown Indianapolis
Ideally located near the Convention Center, the Presidential Suite at Marriott Indianapolis Downtown Hotel spans 1,861 sq. ft. and offers glorious views of downtown Indy.
With newly renovated interiors, rich furnishings, unique décor, and expansive views, our suites in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana, provide spacious, well-appointed accommodations to business and leisure travelers.
This one-bedroom Presidential suite includes an oversized living room and sitting room area, a dining room with dinner seating for six, and a baby grand piano.
Better Than the Oval Office
The newly renovated Presidential Suite at Marriott Indianapolis Downtown hotel is spacious, sophisticated, and reimagined.
Presidential Suite Overview
- Stained-wood furnishings, earthy hues, and bespoke accents—unique to the Presidential Suite
- Stylish and airy, the bedroom, with a king-sized bed, serves as a calming oasis after a long day.
- This standout suite, with separate living area, dining room, 1.5 bathrooms, and service pantry/kitchenette, will fulfill all your needs, whether you’re traveling for business or enjoying an action-packed night on the town.
Amenities and Services
- Evening turndown service and access to Concierge Lounge
- Designer bath products by THANN and complimentary coffee and newspaper
- Superior, plush bedding, pillow-top mattress, and custom-made down comforter.
- For guests will small children, up to 2 cribs/2 rollaway beds are available upon request.
- High-tech media features: connect your personal Netflix or Hulu account to the entertainment system.
- With a spacious, ergonomic workspace, business guests can maintain their business routine on the road.