1. Indianapolis Indians Game — Located just steps from our front door, the Indianapolis Indians games are always fun for avid baseball fans. View Indianapolis Indians schedule
2. Indianapolis Zoo — Located within walking distance of our downtown Indianapolis hotel. Hours are Monday through Thursday 9am–4pm, Friday through Sunday 9am–5pm. Go to Indianapolis Zoo for their best ticket pricing for the day.
3. Eiteljorg Museum — Located within walking distance right outside our north exit. Hours are Monday through Saturday 10am–5pm and Sunday 12pm–5pm. Admission: $12 (Adults), FREE (Children 4 and under)
4. Indiana State Museum — Located directly next to the Eiteljorg Museum you can begin to see how convenient the Indianapolis Marriott Hotel is to the best of Indianapolis. Hours are Monday through Saturday 10am–5pm and Sunday 11am–5pm. Cost of Admission is $10 (Adult) and $5.50 (Child)
The IMAX® Theater is conveniently located at the Indiana State Museum, for tickets call (317) 233-IMAX
5. NCAA Hall of Champions — Located along the White River just down from the Indiana State Museum. Hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10am–5pm and Sunday 12pm–5pm, closed on Monday. Cost of admission is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for students and seniors.
6. Dinner at St. Elmo’s — One of the more iconic restaurants in the Midwest if not the entire country. Reservations are suggested, they wine list is spectatular and the shrimp cocktail is shall we say “spicy”. For reservations call 317-635-0636.
7. Run along the White River — No matter what distance you want to run downtown Indianapolis offers a variety of running routes such as a run around Monument Circle, around the IUPUI campus or along the White River. If you can plan your run here on Map My Run, our address is 350 West Maryland Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225.
10. Go on a downtown Pub Crawl — Downtown Indianapolis is a great city to hop in and out of various establishments! Bars near top Indianapolis attractions include Kilroy’s Bar & Grill, Scotty’s Brewhouse, Harry & Izzy’s, The Wild Beaver Saloon, Hard Rock Cafe, Champions Sports Bar & Grill (in the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown), Coaches Tavern or Loughmiller’s Pub & Eatery. Talk to our concierge to get pointed in the right direction.